By Helmut Wicht
Der Autor ist ein Anatom, dem so mancherlei durch den Kopf geht, und eh' er es vergisst, schreibt er's auf. Oft sind es melancholische Gedanken, manchmal garstige, und manchmal welche, die er erheiternd findet. Versuchen Sie, die Geschichten als "Miniaturen" zu lesen. Filigrane, oft ein wenig umständliche und versponnene Spielereien über ein Thema, einen Gedanken, eine Beobachtung, ein Wort. Stimmungsbilder. Nehmen Sie das Büchlein nicht allzu ernst - das ist kein Sachbuch, kein Pamphlet, der Autor hat kein Anliegen, hat nicht die Absicht, Sie zu lehren. Er will Sie unterhalten, vielleicht hie und da verwundern und Ihnen die Anatomie als etwas näherbringen, used to be sie auch ist: ein ästhetisches, ein sprachverliebtes Fach. Nehmen Sie es doch ernst - was once hier drinnen steht, ist wahr. Wahr in dem Sinne, dass die anatomischen und sonstigen wissenschaftlichen Sachverhalte, von denen die Rede sein wird, bis ins aspect so sind, wie sie beschrieben werden; wahr in dem Sinne, dass die Ereignisse, die geschildert werden, sich wirklich so ähnlich ereignet haben.
By S. Kashii,A. Akaike,Y. Honda
By John Kiernan
"Histological and Histochemical equipment is a travel de strength completely fitted to the fashionable age of histology and Professor Kiernan has triumphed back. to hide a lot floor in actual fact and concisely whereas together with the justification of the underlying chemistry makes this publication particular. There shouldn't be a histology laboratory or an undergraduate library that doesn't personal a copy."
Biotechnic & Histochemistry 2016, 91(2): 145.
"This booklet might be current at the bookshelves of each learn or research laboratory the place histology and histochemistry are generally used, as an important reference resource of easy and sensible info for scientists and technicians."
European magazine of Histochemistry 2016, vol. 60.
This 5th version of Histological and Histochemical tools continues
The total constitution of the publication is still unchanged, however the content
Artefacts and troubleshooting
equipment for microorganisms and fungi in sections
tools for numerous pigments and mineral deposits in tissues
equipment for skeletal parts (bone, cartilage) in whole-mounts
Histological and Histochemical equipment 5e is key analyzing for college students, lecturers,
researchers and execs utilizing histological and histochemical ideas.
By Kavi Kishor P.B.,Rajib Bandopadhyay,Prashanth Suravajhala
By Peter Brenner,Ghazi M. Rayan,J. Gratzer,H. Schimek,H. Millesi
By Howard Maibach,Golara Honari
Applied Dermatotoxicology: medical Aspects offers concise, systematic, and state of the art details at the toxicological results of drugs on epidermis, and up to date advances in dermal toxicity trying out.
This e-book particularly addresses the scientific displays borne out of publicity to quite a few chemical compounds. It starts off with an outline of dermis biology to supply toxicologists with a easy knowing of its anatomy and body structure. subsequent it offers various dermatotoxicological results, to boot on the poisonous brokers that reason them, with colour photos to demonstrate those results.
Applied Dermatotoxicology: scientific Aspects is a necessary reference for toxicologists in undefined, and for these doctors who come across instances of dermal publicity to poisonous brokers.
- A concise, but inclusive assessment of results of chemical exposure
- Includes heritage on uncomplicated pores and skin biology
- Provides important medical reference for toxicologists in non-clinical settings
By G. Raspé
Advances within the Biosciences 1: Schering Symposium on Endocrinology, Berlin, may well 26 to 27, 1967 is a suite of papers provided on the Schering Symposium on Endocrinology held in Berlin, Germany, on may well 26-27, 1967.
Contributors discover quite a lot of issues on the subject of endocrinology, together with the radioimmunoassay of gonadotropins; steroid changes in human and rat testes; hormonal regulate of sexual habit in grownup rats; and legislation of synthesis and liberate of anterior pituitary hormones either in vitro and in vivo.
This publication is made from 25 chapters and starts off by way of reading a hormone, ready from liquor folliculi and entire ovaries, that factors standard estrus in spayed rats, through a dialogue at the guidance of a crystalline ovarian hormone from the urine of pregnant girls. next chapters concentrate on hypothalamic keep watch over and pathways of unencumber of neurohypophysial hormones; impression of amino acids and proteins on insulin secretion in human matters; hormonal legislation of sexual habit in grownup rats; and a few features of steroid differences within the testes of human matters and of rats with experimental cryptorchidism or feminization. result of ultrastructural and subcellular stories of garage and free up of neurohypophysial hormones also are presented.
This monograph may be an invaluable source for endocrinologists.
By Bairong Shen
By Matthew Tate,Johnathan Cooper-Knock,Zoe Hunter,Elizabeth Wood
The Medicine at the Move sequence offers totally versatile entry to topics around the curriculum in a distinct mixture of print and cellular codecs perfect for the busy scientific scholar and junior general practitioner. Neurology and scientific Neuroanatomy at the stream provides sharply targeted content material both fitted to these learning the topic for the 1st time or revisiting it in the course of examination preparation.
By Kevin T. Patton,Gary A. Thibodeau
Get an entire advent to A&P with the assets that makes not easy innovations more straightforward to appreciate! The Human physique in health and wellbeing & sickness, sixth Edition contains 25 hugely visible, student-friendly chapters that conceal an important constructions and capabilities of the human physique. With special illustrations and the original Clear View of the Human Body transparencies, A&P doesn’t get any clearer!
- UNIQUE! inventive design contains greater than 475 full-color images and illustrations to simplify causes of adverse fabric.
- UNIQUE! Clear View of the Human Body transparencies embedded in the textbook supply a graphically attractive atlas of the female and male physique that may be peeled again layer through layer.
- Quick Check questions, energetic studying actions together with case reviews, research counsel, define summaries, and extra supply worthwhile stories and self-assessment possibilities.
- A simple, conversational writing style explains tough anatomy and body structure principles.
- UNIQUE! distinctive boxes all through each one bankruptcy aid toughen and follow what you could have realized with particular advice in:
- Health and Well-being
- Clinical Applications
- Research, matters, and Trends
- Science Applications
- NEW! paintings, format, and content material updates in every one bankruptcy provide the most present visible and textual info attainable.
- NEW! phrases and pronunciations lists at the start of every bankruptcy familiarize you with new phrases and the meanings of person be aware components.
- NEW! department of past Cells and Tissues bankruptcy breaks the fabric into chapters (Chapter three Cells and bankruptcy four Tissues) to supply a way more digestible serving of the information.