By Jason Ohler
...inspiring, wonderful, wise... Karen Cator, CEO electronic Promise
...a striking, provocative, needs to read... Ian Jukes, CEO InfoSavvy 21
THE destiny is simply GETTING STARTED ...and it’s now not slowing down.
Someday, and ahead of you're thinking that, you may...
- think left at the back of since you didn’t get the genetic improvements others acquired that made them extra athletic and attractive…
- wonder if to shop for your children the most recent headware that permits them to “think higher” and lift their math try rankings (after all, different mom and dad are doing it…)
- try and wrap your brain round the proven fact that your baby is taking a robotic to the promenade. He received the assumption from you, if you happen to determined to get an android place of work assistant instead of rent a human being…
And these are only many of the velocity bumps we will be able to count on as we race down the technological turnpike.
What to do? sit back, and revel in this new learn through Jason Ohler. Hop on board the “technology-roller-coaster-without-brakes” and journey the longer term by way of residing and studying, and balancing our worlds we now reside in: actual existence and the immersive fact at the different finish of our clever units.
Clear, terrific and filled with humor and insight, 4Four giant Ideas lays out brilliant pathways for contemplating new views approximately our electronic life. It tells tales of the long run which are rooted some time past, and imbued with the knowledge gleaned from the author’s 35 years of innovation.
Above all, this can be a ebook for everyone. It entertains, conjures up and informs, and reacquaints us with the human aspect of the electronic revolution.
The destiny is simply getting started. we will be able to support it circulate ahead by way of telling tales with intelligence and humanity which are worthwhile of our imaginations. learn 4Four immense Ideas and learn the way.
Read or Download 4Four Big Ideas for the Future: Understanding Our Innovative Selves PDF
Similar computers & technology books
This quantity collects contemporary stories performed in the region of scientific schooling that examine of the serious elements of problem-based curricula--the workforce assembly and self-directed learning--and demonstrates that knowing those complicated phenomena is necessary to the operation of this leading edge curriculum.
This can be the 1st e-book in a sequence created to develop desktop literacy among tuition age young ones and older adults. every one publication specializes in one subject and comprises actions to augment realized thoughts. it really is nice as an book and in print. sign up for Rom Bytes and his kinfolk as they educate others, such as you approximately pcs and technoloogy!
This detailed advisor bargains useful ideas for utilizing WebQuests to optimize studying in social stories, foster scholar inquiry and higher-level pondering, and advertise better intercultural understanding.
Imposing and getting to know Technological Innovation in Language instructing takes a case research method of examine the mixing of the interactive whiteboard (IWB) into the instructing of English as a overseas Language (EFL) in French colleges. The examine highlights some great benefits of collaborative motion examine for exciting and assisting language academics in leading edge experimentation, and seeks to augment our figuring out of the demanding situations and possibilities inherent during this technique.
- Influence charts: How to easily gain a powerful overview of your Excel spreadsheet model
- Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge: Exploring, Developing, and Assessing TPCK
- Podcasting at School
- Professionelle Medienpädagogen in der Schulpraxis - Ein Überblick über den Stand der aktuellen Diskussion, Erfahrungen und Probleme (German Edition)
- Hojas de calculo con OO-Calc (Spanish Edition)
- Sharing not Staring: 21 interactive whiteboard lessons for the English classroom (National Association for the Teaching of English (NATE))
Additional info for 4Four Big Ideas for the Future: Understanding Our Innovative Selves
4Four Big Ideas for the Future: Understanding Our Innovative Selves by Jason Ohler