By J. Thomas August,M. W. Anders,Ferid Murad,Joseph T. Coyle
- This quantity contains reports on many of the most popular issues in pharmacology, including:
- Multidrug resistance and the MDR1 gene in gene therapy
- Regulation of calcium channels in epithelial cells
- Gene treatment and vascular disease
- Potential healing functions for Heparin
- Calcium channel blockers
- Antithrombotic agents
- Regulation of potassium channels in epithelial cells
Read Online or Download Advances in Pharmacology: 46 PDF
Similar genetics books
Apoptosis is a vital technique in embryonic improvement and tissue homeostasis, rather within the prevention of disorder. Written from a genetic point of view, Genetics of Apoptosis first describes the molecular and mobilephone biology of apoptosis, then examines the method in additional element in different version structures.
Over the past few years, large growth has been made in realizing quite a few points of pre-mRNA processing. This booklet, with contributions from top scientists during this region, summarizes contemporary advances in nuclear pre-mRNA processing in crops. It offers researchers within the box, in addition to these in similar parts, with an up to date and accomplished, but concise, evaluate of the present prestige and destiny capability of this examine in knowing plant biology.
This really good quantity of Advances in melanoma learn is devoted to the advanced and mostly unexplored box of intratumor range, with appreciate to adjustments in either genotype and phenotype between phone populations inside of tumors. distinctive subject material: there are rather few prior courses protecting this advanced subject, although it has been an issue of a lot hypothesis ever considering cancers have been first studied below the microscope greater than a century in the past.
Advances in melanoma learn presents useful info at the fascinating and fast-moving box of melanoma examine. the following, once more, striking and unique studies are provided on quite a few issues. This quantity, quantity 124, covers rising purposes of molecular imaging to oncology, together with molecular-genetic imaging, imaging the tumor microenvironment, monitoring cells and vaccines in vivo, and extra.
- Reproductive Biotechnology in Finfish Aquaculture: Proceedings of a Workshop Hosted by the Ocean Institute, Honolulu, Hawaii, Hi USA, 4-7 October 1999
- Principles of Biomedical Informatics
- Genome Stability
- Genetics For Dummies
- Epigenetics and Pathology: Exploring Connections Between Genetic Mechanisms and Disease Expression
- DNA Is Not Destiny: The Remarkable, Completely Misunderstood Relationship between You and Your Genes
Additional resources for Advances in Pharmacology: 46
Advances in Pharmacology: 46 by J. Thomas August,M. W. Anders,Ferid Murad,Joseph T. Coyle