By Gerald Feldman
Read or Download Army, Industry and Labour in Germany, 1914-1918 (Legacy of the Great War) PDF
Best world history books
From October 28, 1940 until eventually February of 1947, Sotiria Salivaras supplied a distinct eye-witness account of existence in Kalamata, Greece sooner than, in the course of, and after international battle II via her meticulous diary entries. within the Kalamata Diary: Greece, battle and Emigration, Eduardo D. Faingold rigorously analyzes and contextualizes the most important occasions in glossy Greek historical past approximately which Salivaras writes in her diary.
Dutch Wonderland's tale started with Earl Clark, an area potato dealer and lodge proprietor who observed the necessity for an charm within the Lancaster sector that may entice little ones. After nearly 9 months of development, Clark formally opened Dutch Wonderland to the general public on may possibly 20, 1963. Like so much parks, Dutch Wonderland began small, however it quickly turned one of many greatest sights within the region.
Guilford, which debuted in 1913 as a collaboration of the Roland Park corporation and the acclaimed Olmsted Brothers, grew to become a version for suburban advancements nationally. Carved from the rustic property of Baltimore sunlight founder Arunah Shepherdson Abell, Guilford was once a pastoral retreat for Baltimore�s social elite.
British college Observatories fills a spot within the historiography of British astronomy by means of providing the histories of observatories pointed out as a gaggle via their shared features. the 1st complete histories of the Oxford and Cambridge observatories are the following imperative to an explanatory background of every of the six that undertook examine prior to international battle II - Oxford, Dunsink, Cambridge, Durham, Glasgow and London.
- The Neville Chamberlain Diary Letters: Volume 3: The Heir Apparent, 1928-33
- Yellow Fever: A Worldwide History
- The Year of the Lash: Free People of Color in Cuba and the Nineteenth-Century Atlantic World (Early American Places)
- Humanism and Protestantism in Early Modern English Education (St Andrews Studies in Reformation History)
- Europe in the Eighteenth Century 1713-1789 (General History of Europe)
- An Eulogy on the Illustrious Character of the Late General George Washington, Commander in Chief of All the Armies of the United States of America...Delivered ... at Ipswich, on the 7th Day of January, 1800
Additional info for Army, Industry and Labour in Germany, 1914-1918 (Legacy of the Great War)
Army, Industry and Labour in Germany, 1914-1918 (Legacy of the Great War) by Gerald Feldman