By M. Raafat El-Gewely
- More than a hundred and fifty figures elucidate and strengthen key points
- Inclusion of stories of such hot-topics as arginine methylation in overall healthiness and disease
- Wide number of assurance retains biotechnologists up to date on many features of the field
Read Online or Download Biotechnology Annual Review: 14 PDF
Best genetics books
Apoptosis is a necessary method in embryonic improvement and tissue homeostasis, fairly within the prevention of illness. Written from a genetic point of view, Genetics of Apoptosis first describes the molecular and mobile biology of apoptosis, then examines the method in additional element in numerous version platforms.
Over the past few years, large growth has been made in realizing a variety of elements of pre-mRNA processing. This e-book, with contributions from top scientists during this region, summarizes contemporary advances in nuclear pre-mRNA processing in crops. It offers researchers within the box, in addition to these in similar parts, with an up to date and complete, but concise, assessment of the present prestige and destiny capability of this examine in realizing plant biology.
This really expert quantity of Advances in melanoma examine is devoted to the advanced and principally unexplored box of intratumor variety, with appreciate to modifications in either genotype and phenotype between telephone populations inside tumors. distinct subject material: there are fairly few prior courses masking this advanced subject, although it has been a question of a lot hypothesis ever considering cancers have been first studied less than the microscope greater than a century in the past.
Advances in melanoma study offers useful details at the intriguing and fast-moving box of melanoma examine. right here, once more, impressive and unique experiences are offered on a number of themes. This quantity, quantity 124, covers rising purposes of molecular imaging to oncology, together with molecular-genetic imaging, imaging the tumor microenvironment, monitoring cells and vaccines in vivo, and extra.
- Animal Cell Technology: From Biopharmaceuticals to Gene Therapy
- Züchtungsmethoden der Gentechnik: Transgene Pflanzen. Fluch oder Segen? (German Edition)
- Transposable Elements: A Guide to the Perplexed and the Novice With Appendices on RNAi, Chromatin Remodeling and Gene Tagging
- Pharmacogenomics: Challenges and Opportunities in Therapeutic Implementation
Additional resources for Biotechnology Annual Review: 14
Biotechnology Annual Review: 14 by M. Raafat El-Gewely